Another 720p HD feature from the video workshops of the Buddha's Face this time we're trying for a calm contemplative representation of Zen set to the amazing atmospheric and contemplative minimalism of Ludivicio Einaudi.
Part of the Buddha's Face 101 Project - the most comprehensive and entertaining Buddhist resource on the web !
1. A monk once asked a Zen Master where he would go after he died. The master replied How should I knowHow do you not know? Youre a Zen master! exclaimed the monk
Yes, but not a dead one, the master answered.
2. Do not look for the truth, merely cease to cherish your opinions.
3. If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.
4. The tighter you squeeze the less you have.
5. When you have reached the top, dont stop.
6. If a river is too pure, it yields no fish.
7. Be master of mind rather than mastered by mind.
8. From a withered tree, a flower can bloom.
9. The infinite is in the finite of every instant.
10. When you harbour delusions and are full of doubt, even a thousand books of religious learning are not enough. When you have reached enlightenment , even one word is too much.