Friday 25 March 2011

Buddhist Hip Hop Artist - A Cultivator

It's been a little while since I last blogged as I'm busy setting up a new business Low Cost Business Videos and a Low Cost Business Videos Blog and putting into practice what I have learnt whilst helping my mate Den build the Buddha's Face website. He recently sent me an email from a Buddhist Hip Hop artist called the A Cultivator. He is using his music and lyrics to help spread Buddhism in America and through the web to the world. Apparently he is a Raiders fan (being a Brit I don't quite get the importance but its probably like being a Man Utd Fan! -never mind we all have our crosses to bear - we ourselves must walk the path). Just listening to his track It's Not Easy and he is rather good -actually very good.

Respect to the A Cultivator from the Buddha's Face - long may his Buddhist raps reach out and move people's hearts and minds. In fact he's so good I'm listening again.



The Buddha's Face

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! Yes being a Raiders fan has nothing to do with anything which is why I mentioned it. My point is that discovering the truth of the universe and following a silly sports team can coexist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kepada semua penganut Buddha ...
    YIP KUM FOOK (LAWYER, MCA GOMBAK) menghalau Sami-sami Buddha keluar dari kuil atau SAMNAK SAMBODHI BUDDHIST TEMPLE, Desa Jaya, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
    Dia menggunakan samseng untuk mengusir Sami-sami Buddha itu dan juga memanggil polis untuk mengganggu Sami-sami Buddha di kuil dan YIP KUM FOOK (LAWYER) tidak menghormati Buddha dan Sami-sami Buddha ……Yip Kum Fook & Associates No. 2A & B, Jalan 53, Desa Jaya, Kepong, 52100, Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur
    Thanks
    Ng, Kepong

    ReplyDelete