Saturday 3 July 2010

New Buddha Statue Video on You Tube

Here at the Buddha's Face we have a deep and real love of the Buddha images of the wall panels,statues and other products that we sell. We feel they exhibit the qualities that the Buddha taught of compassion and love and the repose that calm contemplative meditation and a loving heart can bring. As a consequence our Video workshops have produced a number of videos that take some of the best high definition photos of ancient and contemporary Buddha images and statues and put them into a photo-reel along with a modern soundtrack.

The latest video to use this technique uses the music of one of the world's greatest 'trance' Djs Tiesto and the remix of his work Cant' live a day (without you) Avalon.

Whilst the lyrics refer to actual love I am most honoured in this context to use them as a homage to our love for the inspiration and lessons taught by the Lord Buddha. We hope you enjoy it !



I could live life alone
And never fill the longings of my heart
The healing warmth of someone's arms
And I could live without dreams
And never know the thrill of what could be
with every star so far and out of reach
I could live without many things
And I could carry on
but, I couldn't face my life tomorrow
Without your hope in my heart I know
I can't live a day without you
there's no night and there's no morning
without your loving arms to hold me
You're the heartbeat of all I do
I can't live a day without you

No comments:

Post a Comment