Sunday 3 October 2010

The Buddha's Face Videos - Where it first began

Now just over 4 years ago I offered to make a video to my friend's Den and Ae's Buddha face business which was then trading out of Greenwich market in South London,UK. Often he and his wife would be there every weekend at their stall selling Buddha wall art,Buddha statues and other beautiful Buddha images suitable for use in the home and garden. I took some stills and a bit of video footage and when I got home searched out a suitably tranquil soundtrack to accompany the slide show finally adding some of the simpler quotes from the Buddha himself.

On the Buddha's Face YouTube channel I feel I have much more sophisticated approach to video production but some of our earliest simpler works are strangely also our best. Now with over 31,000 views a lot of folk seem to agree. Dedicated to Den on today which is his birthday. Happy Birthday Den - may The Buddha's Face prosper and grow.


Part of the Buddha's Face Buddhism 101 Project

"A jug fills drop by drop" - The Buddha


No comments:

Post a Comment