Well the 300th post is here – the Blog is nearly 2 years in the making and 43,000 page views later what have we learnt ? I thought I would put the top 10 most popular pages into this post just so you can see what other folks seem to like and in the next I will feature my own personal top 10 posts. In order of popularity they are …
- Another 3D Magic Eye Buddha Stereogram
- Buddha Hand Gestures in Thailand and Laos
- The Buddha’s Enlightenment
- Asian Buddha Wall Art Décor – Our First Blog
- Our Best Selling Wall Art Panel
- Is this the most beautiful Buddha statue in the world?
- Complete index to the Buddha’s Face blog.
- Happiness never decreases by being shared.
- The use of Buddhas in Gardens and Garden Design.
- The Laughing Buddha.
They account for around 8300 hits or about 20% of the total and it should be said none of them are my favourites. Anyway many thanks for taking the time to pass by and I hope I will continue to search the web far and wide for the largest, smallest, weirdest and the most inspiring bite-sized Buddhist chunks anywhere on the web.
In peace and love
Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life. Buddha
And our most popular Buddha's Face You Tube channel video with nearly 8000 hits is ...