· Neither the elements of fire nor wind, or birth nor death can wipe out our good deeds.
· You only lose what you hang on to
· Fill up your mind with compassion.
· We live our lives in an illusion – when we are the reality. When you begin to understand this that you are nothing then you become everything.
· With our thoughts, we make our world.
· Fools are lazy but wise people work hard.
· It is not the faults of others you should focus on but the faults of yourself.
· What is in our mind becomes our deed.
· Anger burns us more than the object of our anger.
· Do not overate yourself or envy others - to envy others disturbs your peace.
· Words can be good or bad. When we use words that are both true and kind we change our world.
· When you stop resenting you stop being angry.
· Live in the moment not the past or the future.