Thursday 7 July 2011

Buddhist Hymn - the Light of Asia - a simple children's song


I shouldn't like this as a seemingly sophisticated metrophile but I do a simple almost naive rendition of the story of the life of the Buddha. It reminds me of childhood and Sunday school and simple children's songs sung joyfully by innocent children. As I get older the simpler and purer path attracts me ever more. Life is a circle and the wheel just keeps on turning. All together now - Rejoice Rejoice the House of Life Lay Broken.

Salvation lies in our own hands and our own actions.

I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe. Dalai Lama






From a large feature wall piece to a small serene stone Buddha for that corner in your garden, it’s all here.

Visit our truly comprehensive Buddhism 101 Enlightenment Project

No comments:

Post a Comment