Monday 4 July 2011

Lucky Thai Red Lipped Lottery Buddha

Buddhism and superstition meet head on in Thailand after stories attributing lottery wins were ascribed to the red lipped Buddha at Wat Phrammanee , Ban Yai of Muang , Thailand.

The monks have made the most of villagers superstitious belief and pour wax onto water which then turns into shapes which are interpreted as numbers. Thailand's lottery runs every month in a country which otherwise bans gambling. The top prize is several million Baht which is £60 - 70,000 a mere fraction of the UK's many million pound prizes.

Compassion can be one of the few things we can practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives. I’m not talking about the short-term gratifications like sex, drugs or gambling (though I’m not knocking them), but something that will bring true and lasting happiness. Dalai Lama




9 comments:

  1. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
    ตรวจ สลาก

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.
    lotto result today

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.
    เลข เด็ด

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog helped me to understand the fact that even a simply written article can be best over thousands of other highly qualified no-meaning articles. So always keep in mind that use simple but accurate parameters for your blog.หวย ไทยรฐ

    ReplyDelete
  5. An author must have a vast knowledge of vocabulary. The dictionary of a writer must be full of new english vocabulary to make their work more attractive. Use of new words makes their work more valuable and graceful.
    พนัน บอล ออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracefully written information on this blog are going to support me for my coming assignments. Every point was very clear and taught me few new parameters. I would like to use this information in coming future.
    เว็บ พนัน บอล

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.เลข เด็ด

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am grateful to you on the grounds that your article is exceptionally useful for me to continue with my exploration in same region. Your cited illustrations are all that much significant to my exploration field.This is extraordinary! It really exhibits to me where to broaden my online diaryscr สล็อต

    ReplyDelete