Sunday, 31 July 2011

The Very Best Quotes of the Buddha - New Video from the Buddhasface

Everybody loves the Buddha's quotes - bite sized chunks of wisdom and inspiring insight. It's been a while since I made a video (not counting Buddhist Techno Monks Dancing - which I don't). So I thought I would get the best high quality Buddha quotes and images from Google Images and string them together with a bit of footage from the Little Buddha (main seasoning for my videos it would seem) and add a top class tune from the Buddha Bar series. Well here it is hope you enjoy - it got a comment in the first three views (and not one from me!) so somebody likes it - hope you do too.
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?
Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment