Saturday 9 July 2011

The Buddha's Face 400th Blog Post

Our life's a stage, a comedy: either learn to play and take it lightly, or bear its troubles patiently. Palladas

As I grow to understand life less and less,

I learn to love it more and more.

Jules Renard

At the Buddha’s Face blog we like to celebrate our centenary posts and today is the occasion of our 400th Blog post. I never imagined when I started this project nearly 2 years ago today that I would still be doing this and thoroughly enjoying the process. It has been humbling to see the audience growing exponentially month by month to nearly 3000 visits a week and climbing.

I hope I will be able to continue to bring you our mission to be “dedicated to all things relating to Buddhism and the Buddha - including the bizarre, strange, magnificent and awesome elements of what is the world's most peaceful and inspiring religious philosophy”.

We use inspiring quotes, interesting embedded videos and graphic images to bring Buddhism alive in all its manifest glories.

A jug fills drop by drop as the Buddha said and I hope my 400 'drops' now adds up to a refreshing mouthful of interest from across the web.

So if you are a dedicated temple going Buddhist that is interested in the magazine that is the Buddha’s face blog or just a curious by-stander passing by - all are welcome to share in the what one friend described as the “Ripley’s Believe it or Not” of Buddhism and Buddhist culture.

To celebrate at our online party what better than one of my Buddha's Face You Tube videos with music by the world's greatest DJ Tiesto - I can't live a day without you.

After the game,the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Italian Proverb





Choose from the best collection of wooden Buddha Wall Art panels, plaques and Buddha Statues to transform your home or garden into a peaceful sanctuary.

From a large feature wall piece to a small serene stone Buddha for that corner in your garden, it’s all here.

Visit our truly comprehensive Buddhism 101 Enlightenment Project


No comments:

Post a Comment