Sunday, 31 July 2011

Buddha Obama - The Video



I enjoyed finding the picture of Obama Buddha that I mentioned in the last blog post so it got me thinking should I make a video. Which is what I've just done and linked it at the end to a speech given by the Dalai Lama on compassion and greed. Not my best work but I hope it makes it point simply and easily.

Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day.

Dalai Lama



Choose from the best collection of wooden Buddha Wall Art panels, plaques and Buddha Statues to transform your home or garden into a peaceful sanctuary.

From a large feature wall piece to a small serene stone Buddha for that corner in your garden, it’s all here.

Visit our truly comprehensive Buddhism 101 Enlightenment Project

No comments:

Post a Comment