Tuesday 5 July 2011

The Banksy Buddha - Graffiti Art

The notable but reclusive graffiti artist Banksy is well known for his work in public spaces often done in secret to hide his identity. He has been exposed on the web but he chooses to live his life in the shadows and away from the glare of publicity.

This disused road tunnel under Waterloo Station, London has been designated by the authorities as a free fire zone for graffiti artist to carry out their craft with no fear from the authorities.

Banksy was one of the first artists to take advantage of their new found freedom and did his now famous Buddha in a neck brace which in the spirit of the place has now long since gone being over painted by the latest artist to take advantage.

“I do not care to know your various theories about God. What is the use of discussing all the subtle doctrines about the soul? Do good and be good. And this will take you to freedom and to whatever truth there is....”Buddha



Choose from the best collection of wooden Buddha Wall Art panels, plaques and Buddha Statues to transform your home or garden into a peaceful sanctuary.

From a large feature wall piece to a small serene stone Buddha for that corner in your garden, it’s all here.

Order today with FREE UK DELIVERY

Visit our truly comprehensive Buddhism 101 Enlightenment Project

6 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.


    graffiti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological world the whole thing is accessible on web?| https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must show some appreciation to this writer just for bailing me out of this type of circumstance. As a result of looking throughout the world-wide-web and getting thoughts which are not helpful, I believed my entire life was gone. Living without the approaches to the issues you’ve sorted out as a result of your good guide is a serious case, and ones that would have negatively affected my career if I had not discovered the blog. Your natural talent and kindness in taking care of every part was vital. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t come upon such a stuff like this. I am able to at this time look forward to my future. Thanks for your time so much for this reliable and effective guide. I will not think twice to suggest your web site to any person who desires guide about this problem. andreslumia.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tempo Médio de Espera do Auxílio é um indicador de desempenho que efetua uma média do tempo que cidadão ligou para agendar serviço até a data que mesmo foi consumado. My Blog http://moviescrib.angelfire.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog right here! Also your web site loads up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your associate hyperlink on your host? I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol My Blog http://hall-creepie.mozello.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks My Blog http://www.marvelscreen-40.webself.net/

    ReplyDelete