Friday 8 July 2011

Korean 'Elvis' Buddhist Monk sings My Way like Sid Vicious - REALLY !


In the two years I have been blogging I have always dreamed of finding the ultimate blog article that hits all the notes - is about Buddhism , is weird and wonderful as well as moving and inspirational. Well it may never be as good as this again as I have now found what U2 are looking for. A Korean Buddhist monks sings a spirited version of My Way in a Catholic church - I have to say it is more Sid Vicious than Frank Sinatra and My Way seems to be a little bit ego based for the Buddhist way of non-attachment.

Any way enjoy it may never be as good again !

The purpose of our lives is to be happy. Dalai Lama









From a large feature wall piece to a small serene stone Buddha for that corner in your garden, it’s all here.

Visit our truly comprehensive Buddhism 101 Enlightenment Project

No comments:

Post a Comment